As specialist security providers to Schools, Colleges and Universities in Wales, 121 Security understands the importance of a safe and secure learning environment.
With extensive experience of installing, managing and maintaining security systems, they understand the need for cost effective solutions as Chris Young, 121 Security Director explains “Schools are busy environments with hundreds and sometimes thousands of people passing through each day. Whilst different schools have different ways to manage security, one thing is certain, the reliance on technology is becoming more and more integral to overall safety”.
As a leading security provider, the South Wales firm offers four key products to schools:
The breadth of service reflects the ever-changing needs of modern schools and examples of the benefits of using 121 Security include:
- Wireless Systems For Fast Installation Over Holiday Periods Or Weekends
- HD CCTV With Audio – Perfect For Low Light Environments / Night Recording
- Number Plate Recording & Recognition
- Option To Turn On A Light Or Send A Text To Nominate Number When Alarm Triggered
- Remote Setting / Unsetting Of Alarm Via Mobile App
- Remote Viewing Of Cameras On Mobile Device
- Door Access Allocation To Nominated Staff
- Camera Based Intercom System – Identify Who It Is Before Allowing Entry
- Footfall Calculator Linked To CCTV
- 24/7 Call Out To Site When Alarm Triggered
- Plus More.
Chris continued “We have worked with a range of schools across South Wales from village primary schools to universities and we tailor our service to their individual needs, budgets as well as timescales”.
To arrange a free, no obligation security review, please contact 121 Security: